SEE WHAT RESORTLOCK CAN DO FOR YOU
Control Access From Anywhere In The World
- Generate temporary guest codes from wherever you are on your computer or smartphone
- Guest codes expire at checkout so they can never be used again
- Eliminate the hassles of managing a rental property, including key exchanges, lost keys, early or late check in/outs & lockouts
Turn Your Keys Into Codes
No Keys, No Cards, No Hassles
ResortLock is the unique solution for rental property, business, & home owners alike aimed at giving you more control over your property than ever before. Learn what ResortLock can do for you…
Reduce Hassles & Save Time
- No Monthly Fees – once you buy the lock, it’s yours to use with no additional fees.
- No Keys or Cards – you’ll never have to send keys to renters again.
- No Need to Change Codes or Keys – Temporary access codes solve the problem of having to change codes every few months. Once the codes expire, they can never be used again.
- No keys or permanent codes – you don’t have to worry about how many are floating around out there or whether guests gave your permanent code to friends.
- Audit Trail – know who is accessing your property and when. Check to make sure the cleaners showed up. ResortLock holds up to 4000 access events in its memory.
- Temporary Codes – your renter can’t enter your property a minute before or after you specify. Once temporary access codes expire, they can never be used again.
- Access Schedules – create schedules for cleaning staff or maintanence so they can only access the property on specific days & times (e.g. M-F, 9-5).
How Does ResortLock Work?
ResortLock Requires no cables or wireless connection of any kind. So how do the codes get from your computer to the lock? The simple explanation is they don’t. Think of the lock as being pre-programmed with millions of codes. Then the software just tells you which code to use for the time you specify. Our geeky engineers would say the software and lock use complex algorithms to calculate and decrypt the codes.
Bottom line… it works.